Creative Website Design Services
CMS based website content management system is a web based software application for organizing and facilitating website management through a web browser. A content management system is frequently a web application used for managing websites and web content. It is designed for non-technical users to add or edit content, upload and add images and to manage the website content.
A successful e-commerce business is a judicious mix of products, promotions, timely order fulfillment and secure payment processing. Evidently technology and business application need to work in close collaboration such that enhanced user experiences lead to repeat business.
No one knows your business better then you do, you know what you want to say and how you want things to look better then anyone else. A CMS gives you direct control over the content on your web site. In an increasingly information-driven economy, the success of your business often depends on how effectively you capture, deliver, create and manage information. The fact that you manage your website yourself could give you the competitive advantage you need to get ahead. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill to manage.
Anybody with basic word processing skills can easily learn to manage a CMS Driven Website. Via a simple, browser-based interface you will be able to easily add new content in sections and categories, news items, product images, and create an unlimited amount of sections or content pages on your site.
Custom Website Content Management Solutions
- Payment Processing
- Quick access to business information and services.
- Helps businesses take better decisions from the information.
- Enables website to give long lasting impact on the user's mind.
- Saves overhead cost of website maintenance and redesigning.
- Decentralization of the maintenance
- Improves internet and direct marketing efficiency
- Organizes digital and SEO campaigns improving lead generation statistics and conversions.
- Instant responsiveness with faster turnaround time.
Helps update websites regularly without involvement from developers and programming knowledge. With a rapid growth and popularity of CMS website designing and development in the online world, it is no more just a source to publish content on the websites. CMS is now widely used to manage and control business processes.
Open Source CMS Customizations
Managing Online businesses are made simple by means of Open Source Software in the recent years. In general, Open Source Software is highly preferred because of its user friendliness and consumption of less development time. In order to have an amusing user experience, Customization can be done on the available Open Source CMS. CMS or a ‘Content Management System’ quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your web site – without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly.We offer CMS solutions mainly in WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
-An Open Source CMS based on PHP is popularly used for blogging and well known for its features, architecture, reliability and usability
– User friendliness and modular structure of Joomla turn out to be the first choice of very many users. A quality-rich and an accessible website can be built using Joomla CMS
– It has a rich feature set that enables the admin to easily revise, update, modify and publish content and thus it facilitates wide range of services
– It is a highly recommended open source CMS to build forums which is powerful and effective. It is notable for its very many prominent features.
Key Feature of CMS – Content Management System
- Standards template (CSS Driven) compliant.
- Browser based content creation and modification.
- Web based Editor which allows webmasters to edit pages, with features of standard word processors.
- Webmasters can create unlimited sections, categories and sub-categories (nested categories) to organize content.
- Multiple languages support.
- User and Group Management to give various levels of privileges for website administration for reading/creating/editing/publishing content.
- Manage the media items like images in folders.
- Scheduler to execute time-bound activities without human intervention.
- Additional component like news, polls, link directory for enhanced functionality.
- Extensive reports to measure content popularity.
- Content caching to optimize server resources.
- Search Engine friendly URL’s for better SEO search engine optimization and ranking on search engines.
- Extensive “Meta Data” support to facilitate complex content classifications and associations.
- Cross website syndication through the use of RSS technology to PULL and PUSH content with partner websites and applications.
Start Your Project With Us Today.
At GMark Technologies Custom CMS Website Development Company we are always looking for new ways to create value for our clients. Our web developers are eager to hear your ideas and help you bring them to life. For more information on any of our graphic design services, please contact us today at +91-89506-24000 or mail us @firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating New Standards in Technology....
Our web content management service will provide your business function online more effectively. Our CMS service can
efficiently help your enterprise optimize its information values at very affordable cost.
Call us @ +91-895-062-4000